tmi sorry

Did anyone else child ever stick there hand down there diaper when they went poop and then stick it in there mouth? My dd just did this have no idea why icky will it hurt her? Sorry never had this happen with my sons.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My dd did it once! lol Its really gross but wont hurt them at all! :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Mine has never done that but she has recently started putting her hands down her diaper and coming to us with dirty hands. Although the other day she did spread her poop all over the toilet. Let me tell you how much fun that was to clean up. lol! It won't hurt her. She should be just fine. Just tell her that is yucky.
    Anonymous

• Lol aww, that does sound gross but your baby was probably just curious =] It won't hurt her as long as you made sure to clean her mouth and hands right after.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my son has fortunetly not done this - at least not yet so I have no advice but I am going to keep checking it to see what other mommies did, in case I do ever encounter it - good luck
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• IDRK because none of my 3 ever did this.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My husband told me once when my daughter was a baby and I was at work that she took her poopy diaper off when he wasn't looking, and she had sh!t all over her face/mouth area. He didn't see her eat it, but we can only guess she did. Yuk! My son hasn't though.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 4:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• she smeared it on her crib...and threw it on the floor
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2008