co-sleeping with a restless baby? Maybe she doesn't actually like it, help

She is 6 months old and seems to not like her previous sleeping arrangement- her swing- any longer. She used to sleep great in it. I put her in the bed with me now... but she is now disliking that too!!! She acts as though she can't get comfortable. Neither of us are sleeping. I feel bad for her. If I try to comfort her she just ends up crying! Has anyone else experienced this?? Tonight I am going to try her crib

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son co slept til six months. he started getting restless so i put him in his crib. he loves sleeping in his crib. he has the freedom to move around without me worrying he'll fall off the bed. i suggest try the crib. she might want the freedom to move around. my son moves around a lot in his crib at night.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 6:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• She may just be a restless sleeper. My daughter is. She rolls around a lot and kicks. It might be better for you at least if she doesn't sleep with you.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not all kids like to co-sleep, my DD and my youngest son always slept better in their own crib. Good luck tonight!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:53 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My kids never slept in anything but a bassonet or a crib. Not all children want to co-sleep.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• she might just be so excited with all of her new rolling around skills, around this age i had to start swaddling my daughter again to get her to sleep or else she just kept moving around because she could :)
    SweetMiss

Answer by SweetMiss at 12:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would try having her sleep on her own in a crib/bassinet/ playpen I had the same problem with my ds and that's all it took was letting him sleep on his own
    portlandia

Answer by portlandia at 5:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010