Question

i had sex two weeks ago¬! im due on next week but for the last 4 days i have been so tired and have no go in me...!! im slepping well at night but feel so tired during the day!! ive even been drinking red bull but i just feel so sluggish! could this be a sign..? also after a indian take away the other day i was sick 15 mins after eating everyone else had the same but i was the only one who was sick..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• to be honest you very well could be, but honestly I don't think you would be having signs that fast or early, although I could be wrong, best advice I can give it wait until your missed period and then pee on a stick!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• to start with, I don't think it's a good idea to drink redbull when you are pregnant. That's not good for the baby, coke/pepsi either. Everything that you feel it seems pretty normal. Just try to walk so you can relax your body. And about the food, there are things that you baby just dont like!! lol
    Anonymous

• Thnaks girls i'll stop the red bull...!! I just feel so sluggish and always tired. Even a bit slow if that makes sense.... Love the old indian food lol : ) Fot hte record my last period was 7th had sex 17th. is it to soon to be feeling tired...?
    Anonymous

• i think it's too soon to tell. hell i'm tired everyday and i'm not pregnant. maybe it's stress. which is what keeps me eternally brain dead and half asleep all day. take a test 5 days before your next period. i had gotten prego on august 4th and had bigger boob about sept first. so it takes i think about 3 wks or more to get symptoms. this was over two yrs back when i got prego.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I ovulated the beginning of last week and have already gotten a positive pregnancy test, and lemme tell you what...I would've waited till I actually was late but with as tired as I'm feeling, I just knew...your body gives you signs when something changes. You can test 10 days past ovulation, though a positive reading may be very light (I recommend getting a digital at home test of blood test from the doc).
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008