Do you ever...

feel like you should get off the computer now, but you have nowhere to go and nothing you need to do?

I should go to the gym and will force myself to do so even though I don't wanna drive anywhere. But I really got nothing going on, so is it that wrong to sit on my ass if I got the time?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 11:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's all about balance. I might spend time here doing nothing, but I also make sure I soend some time being active and productive.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Well obviously we are all one here so we can't judge you too much but I would say everything in moderation.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I hear ya!!! this is why I go to the gym at 7.am so I have the rest of the day to do as I please!

Answer by older at 11:52 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• lol, as long as you don't sit on it all day, I don't think its wrong lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 11:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• well, hello, we are all playing on the computer to be able to read your question lol yeah of course some times it feels good to be lazy and non productive
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 12:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I go through the same struggle everyday almost and am constantly battling with myself. Whew, it's exhausting! LOL. I'll tell you though, when I do go, even for just 30 minutes, even then I feel pretty good. That energy can get me going. Sometimes I feel so good that I exercised, I have an excuse to go home and "rest" ; )
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 12:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• no, it's not wrong.....the computer can take over your life, though, so be careful..... and yes....I should be doing housework at the moment but am in pain....grrrrrr
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Older... good idea.. I may do that after rush hour passes

Sweet.... thats my problem, there really isn't anything else to do. I switch off between this and some household chore, but this is still on most of the day till the kids get home at least. If I got real errands to run or go exercise I do that, but they don't take all that long and I'm right back here again
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• In fact sitting on here so much is what spurred me to go to the gym and ride my bike, so that I don't get too outta shape.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 12:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010