do u have a collection of earrings?

i recently cleaned out my dresser and i have so many earrings but more heart ones then any other.

desires_place

Asked by desires_place at 11:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes I do, but funny enough I always wear the same ones and hardly take them off.

Answer by older at 12:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have a lot of them, my DH likes buying them for me - especially unusual ones. Most of mine are silver, but there's no real "theme."
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have a lot of earrings, but seem to wear the same ones , that are most comfortable, most of the time. I have good ones that DH buys me for birthdays, etc., and lots of costume ones that are more faddish. I just cleaned out the jewelry case to make more room, and found some I hadn't wore in awhile, and actually forgot they were there. I got rid of some that I'll never wear again, and will donate them to our community flea market. Now that they're more organized, I've been wearing more different ones.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yes , i have 18 ear pierces , 10 in one ear and 8 in the other
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have alot of ear rings.. but i never wear them
    I have a pair i saw and fell in love with, got home and realized i had nothing to wear them with.. and not really sure what to buy to wear with them
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have a small collection. I love hearts too.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have purchased a million earrings in my lifetime but I don't have a ton. I tend to lose them a lot. I do have maybe about 20 pairs that I wear.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• I have an extensive collection, but I tend to wear the same ones every day :)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:17 AM on Oct. 31, 2010

• i only have a set =-(
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 9:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• no
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2010