Ugh! I don't know what to do!

So, my son is 2. He is a sweet baby, he really is ... BUT here lately he's been in a "biting stage" and I can't get it to stop. Well, this morning he got bitten on the forehead and he bit back (of course) and HE got sent home. NOT the other kid? How in the world is that fair? I don't get it. I really don't. Maybe it's just me being a mom, but send both kids home. Do not discriminate and pick and choose whom to send home. I want him out of daycare so much. I need a sitter in Cleveland/Chattanooga quick! lol

sgt.youngs.wife

Asked by sgt.youngs.wife at 12:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Both kids should of been sent home. Our youngest was a biter, but it only lasted about 2 weeks. She wasn't in daycare though.

dawnjohnson5

Answer by dawnjohnson5 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Exactly! That's what i thought! I for one second don't think my child is an angel .. he does bite. BUT this time, Ethyn was bit first and he retaliated. So why just send him home?
    sgt.youngs.wife

Comment by sgt.youngs.wife (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I wish I was close enough to help you out!! I hope you find someone....maybe even someone on here! GL Mama!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Oh, and I think he might have been the one sent home because he is a "repeat offender"....but that is NOT right! At 2 what do you really expect him to do when he got bit, stand back and say "that really wasn't nice"?
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010