affairs

How to deal with having an affair on your husband

tobi215

Asked by tobi215 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Ive never have... Good Luck. I couldnt live with myself without telling.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It all depends on what type of affair you are looking for, the time you and current mystery man have available, and your guilty feelings, if any...
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 12:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I haven't strayed yet. I don't know if I wouldc feel compelled to confess or not. Seems like its more work than I'm willing to do though as in I'm lazy and how would I keep my story straight?
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I hadn't but I'd kick his ass out if I had.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Talk to him about it. He deserves to know you are unhappy in your relationship and you need to discuss whether or not the two of you want to work things out.
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I can't forgive. I've tried before, but I had an engagement that ended because he cheated. I tried to forgive him, but I could never trust him, and it ate away at the relationship. You can try, and see how it goes, but you need to decide for yourself what you can put up with, and make it clear to him.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I wouldn't have an affair. So...I don't know what to tell ya. I guess it depends on WHY you have the affair to begin with. If you are just a whore, well, why do you care? If it's because you are unhappy, then you need to talk with him about that. And decide if you are willing to work on your marriage or not. If not, then end it. Why cheat? Just end it. If he's cheated, or is abusive, well, what goes around comes around. But then again, why not just end the marriage?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• why deal with it. divorce your husband and then have a relationship with the other guy. by wording on your question i read that your having an affair on him. so forgive me if i read it wrong. if your feeling guilty it's going to get the best of you and in the end you could very well loose your husband. so if that is what you want like i said divorce the poor guy.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• well be very careful. set ur phone to auto erase your msgs. if you text each other, so he wont catch you by looking at your phone. if you cheat with someone who is also married, they understand the need for being careful. continue your regular routine with ur hubby, even having sex with them like u usually do, so he won't get suspicious.
    ladybug4

Answer by ladybug4 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I think you should examine why you did it and then do the right thing and come clean. Something like that would eat me alive. Good luck.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 11:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010