I think cheating is wrong, how 'bout you?

No, really, I'm just trying to see if my usual fan club will show up with links showing that jaywalking is wrong, or stealing is wrong, as if that somehow proves MY claim is incorrect...

Some people are just (what's the word I'm looking for?).... oh yeah, ridiculous.

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 12:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, a little amusement for the day is always good : )
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 12:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yep! I think cheating is wrong too! No links, though, and for the record, I think cheating is MORE wrong than jaywalking......
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm confused! :-)
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Of course cheating is wrong. If you no longer desire, care or are attracted to someone then you should be man or woman enough to tell them and allow them to move on with their life. I think it is a deceitful, selfish and cowardly act.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Haha, no worries, FatGirl239, it really doesn't make any sense, other than to me and the mean girls I'm referring to... And they seem to hold their tongue this time (probably don't want to look ridiculous).

And yes, OF COURSE cheating is wrong. I think it's the worst thing you can do to somebody you claim to love. But that really wasn't the point of the question. I know, confusing. Don't mind me, I'm hormonal and easily ticked off these days :)
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010