What is wrong with me? adult content

I had a baby 3 months ago and it seems like ever since she was born my sex drive has gone down hill.I don't even feel the need or want for it at all and my boyfriend ALWAYS wants to fool around.I feel bad cause he wants it so much and I just don't I have two older kids as well and after having them I don't remember ever feeling like this.Is there something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• No...it is perfectly normal. Our bodies don't always react the same after each pregnancy, besides, you are a pretty busy mom right about now... If you're still pretty worried, asking your MD might ease your mind... :)
    Grotezus

Answer by Grotezus at 12:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sometimes it just takes time.... I dont think there is anything wrong with you. Sometime even if youre not in the mood, start doing it anyway and you might be more in the mood then you thought ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Nope...your fine...totaly normal...I was that way 2 because I was just so worn out that I didnt want to do anything but sleep.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's ok that's how I felt with my first three. Actually it's pretty normal.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My Baby is 18 months old and mine has never recovered. But then again I am old too :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You are ok... The hormones still getting settled in your body... Give it time!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Um...No, it's not normal, it's a symptom of vitamin and mineral deficiency that 70% of post-childbirth women in this country experience without realizing it, mainly because of the myth that a drop in sex drive is normal after pregnancy. And supplement pills aren't going to work very well for this, because pills are only 20% bioavailable where food sources are 98% bioavailable. The key vitamins and minerals are zinc, calcium, magnesium, iron, B vitamins (particularly inositol, B3 and B12), vitamin C and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. All of these vitamins and minerals play roles in sex drive and healthy nervous system function. If you want further information on food sources for these vitamins and minerals, PM me.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:07 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i hope its normal i feel the same way, my poor hubby!!! i guess having a baby stole my mojo away! there is a good article in parents magazine from i think december about this.
    tigortweet

Answer by tigortweet at 4:35 PM on Jan. 11, 2011