did anyones morning sickness get this bad

when i was preggers with my second , i vomited at the sight or smell of pretty much anything. i even had to repaint my kitchen cos it was blue and made me hurl . i couldnt look at other peoples face cloths or hair in the sink , or smell a dog.

maymummy

Asked by maymummy at 1:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• One of my friends was so sick during her pregnancy that she literally couldn't eat. She would go to the hospital every day or so to get an IV with nutrients.. She couldn't keep water down..
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I was so sick with my first pregnancy that when I was 6 months pregnant I weighed 10 pounds less than when I got pregnant!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I was sick every day (literally) from 2pm to 8pm until my 5th month (only a month ago) everything made me yack. Food, noise, movement, my dogs fur my cats breath and a couple times even my yummy smelling shampoo (very upsetting). I spent the first five months wondering why in the hell anyone would do this more than once. Thankfuly now I can eat.
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 1:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• With my first I barely knew I was pregnant lol i had no sickness. But with my second I threw up multiple times everyday. During the last few weeks of my pregnancy I was at the hospital all the time b/c I could not keep anything even water down. Of course my doctor was a idiot and didnt run any tests or do a ultrasound or anything to see how the baby was doing. I was on every medication they could give me and I still was vomitting non stop
    Armywifey8

Answer by Armywifey8 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010