Does anyone have the smart cycle?

I am planning on getting this for my son, but now I have seen the v motion. I was wondering what you all think of the smart cycle before I make up my mind on of the two.

Thanx,
LisaM

lisakm

Asked by lisakm at 3:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• My lil' bro has the smart cycle and he loves it. He is 4 and my mom got it for him not only for the learning but becuase he was a lil overweight. Nonetheless, his attention span and learning have increased big time. His teachers brag about him now, and he isn't so chubby since he doesn't just play mario all the time. :)
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 3:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My stepbabies have one I got them last year. They like it ok. They play it when they see it, so if you have room to leave it out and connected then I bet he'll play with it a lot.

I will say that my older stepbaby hogs it and makes my younger stepbaby's life miserable if he tries to use it. They're (now) 4 and 6.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008