If you could change one thing that you did in the past, would you?

Sometimes I would like to write one ex out of my past but then I wonder if I would be the same person I am today.

tony1638

Asked by tony1638 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I would have done alot of things differently... but then again I wouldn't be who I am now
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Nope...Im happy with the way that I have lived my life and I would like to keep all of the ups and downs that I have been through. All of what I have been through has made me the wonderful person and mother I am today. So I wouldnt change a thing.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would of done several things differently if I had the chance and go back to redo them!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, there are decisions I regret, but there are no do-overs so we don't dwell on it...learn our lessons and go on....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• There was a point when I was younger that I would have jumped at thr chance to change and do things differently. Now that im married to my soul mate and we have a beautiful daughter and a baby boy on the way I know that there is a reason for everything. I went on the path I did and its made me a stronger persin, a better wife and a great mom!! So no, lifes turned out pretty darn good! :)
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 1:23 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Wow, person not persin...I was typing too fast. :)
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 1:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I def. would.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I wish I would have been more "me" in past relationships instead of being so worried about being vulnerable.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010