I just turned 44 Had misscarriage at 16 weeks this past Dec have not been using any birth control and still not pregnant any suggestions

My periods were irregular at first now every 27-29 days. except last one started spotting at 25 days thought might be implantation spotting but then got period day27. The only other thing is I usually spot a day or two 7-10 days after period over. My period only lasts about 4 days. I have never had trouble concieving before and know I am not going to have much longer to try. Should I get ovulation kit, I usually try day 13 15 16 of cycle. Any suggestions

Jen337

Asked by Jen337 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would certainly try and ovulation kit and you might even talk to a doctor and they might be able to send you in a good direction.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would consult a doctor,that way u will know for sure if u can still have kids or not. Good luck! let me know.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I would also say that it would be best to speak to your doctor.
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 1:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010