Was it my fault? adult content

I rarely get out, so a few of my friends asked me to go to this little party with them. I decided to go and have some fun. When we got to the party I noticed there were a lot of guys and my friends and I were the only girls there. One of the guys grabbed me and I hate to be grabbed. So, I grabbed a full can of beer and threw at him. It hit him, too. I just reacted from being grabbed. Anyway, I decided to leave because I didn't want to stay there. I was behind my friends as we were leaving. A guy grabbed me around my waist and held me back while someone locked my friends outside. I was thrown to the ground and 6 guys held me down while 3 stripped my clothes off. I fought and fought, but it was useless. I was screaming and my friends were able to bust the door open. One of my friends said it was my fault. If I had not of threw a beer at one of them then they would've left me alone. I just reacted. Is she right? I am so upset.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• HELL NO it wasn't your fault. They had no right to do that to you and you should have called the authorities. You reacted to someone putting his hands on you and he had no right to touch you period. You did nothing to those others so what was their excuse? If your friend said something to you like that then what kind of friend is that? My friends would have set it off up in there and not blame me for the ignorance of others. I sorry you experience that Dear, I really feel for you. But you know what that taught you....Your friend is not really a friend.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Absolutly not! He invaded your space and you reacted. Did you call the cops and report this? I sure would have, and that friend is not a friend if tht is what she thinks. I am so sorry that happened to you. No action you did caused those guys to do that, that is sexual assualt at the least!
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 1:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That's assault. It's a felony and you need to report it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• that's a felony and that frend isn't a friend
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 1:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Get rid of the friend and call the police!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That was totally NOT your fault!!! I'd report it too!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That saying really is True- "With a Friend like that, Who needs Enemies! WOW! i am so sorry that you went through that- i don't care if you Threw a Case of Beer at the Jerk-Off! Your Friend should be really Ashamed of herself for saying something like that was Your Fault! Unbelievable! i am glad you reported these Jerk-Offs- There is no telling how many more woman they have done this to! i'm happy you were not Hurt- i hope you calm down soon- Take Care:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• OH MY GOSH! I hope your okay!
    I don't think its your fault.
    I think the beer was a bit much, but if I were in the same position.. story could be different. I assume you didn't have a lot of thinking time. Its totally NOT your fault that they did that to you!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• you didn't throw the beer at them. even if you had they didn't react any better then you did when you threw the beer at the guy. had you not thrown the beer yeah most likely this wouldn't of happened but even still they shouldn't of done what they did. 2 wrongs don't make a right. i'm so sorry i hope you get real justice out of all of this.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• you did nothing wrong at all. I'd say you may need some new friends though. That's awful..the whole thing. Take care!!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 2:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010