adoption or abortion?

it sickens me when i see girls never considering adoption cause it would be so hard for them to go through that. does no one think that is selfish and since they goofed up that they shouldn't at least go through the pain and suffering for the sake of the baby that they screwed up in making? the baby feels pain when it gets his/her limbs sucked apart from it's body. it's crying in pain. maybe in some rare occasions abortion is best but rare. does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I agree with you, but when they go in for the abortion they are councelled and they have to hear all of the choices most likely. You sound like me a few years ago. I'd literally cry for those babies that were being chopped up and sucked out, dying because someone willingly spread their legs and didn't want to have consequences. What I wasn't thinking about is that I'm not the one that will answer for it, I'm not the one that has to make that decision and I'm not the one that has to wake up in a cold sweat, or the one that has to miss that child or the one that is able to not let it bother their hearts. I've always been totally against abortion even when it's rape, incest or save the Mom but ultimately it's not my decision to make and I've finally come to terms with that. i hope you do too for your own heart.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think you should learn more about abortion. The smallest percentage of abortions are actually done this way. Most are done before the nervous system has been developed.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well, let me tell you something Mrs. Anonymous.

My mother got pregnant a few years ago. My parents could ONLY(!!!) use condoms. Why? My mother suffered from breast cancer many times, she is not allowed to take the BC pill or any other chemical birth control medication. She tried other methods, but they all gave her infections (like the ring ect.). Any hormon change in her body could cause her death... Tubes tied was too dangerous, because of the surgery and the side effects ect.

Anyway, once their condom broke, she got pregnant. She HAD TO get an abortion, otherwise she would have died. Same time when she got the abortion she took the risk and got her tubes tied.

I'm glad about the abortion, that saved my dear mothers life.

What im trying to tell you. Ask about someones story, before you judge. Of course I agree with you when you talk about stupid kids who are too retarded to use any kind of protection.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i really think it depends on the situation. i'd prefer adoption if it came down to it, but i wouldnt want to carry a baby that was conceived by rape either. i really think this is an issue where every girl for herself. she needs to decide what is best for her, and in most cases the baby. people will always have their say in what she should/should not do, but when it comes down to it, the only one that can make the decision is her.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think it is a sick way out and with m.roberson811 if your mother had a abortion its just as bad to give birth to a baby at the same risk how would she die I dont get it why not take a chance and give life and be selfish to keep your i would
    Anonymous

• i did put in some rare cases..hello!..... m.robertson811
    Anonymous

• Do you not understand what i wrote? Read it again. Every hormon change would have killed my mother. When they had to take her breasts off (not sure how to say it, my english isnt that perfect) they also had to remove her lymph nodes on both sides (arm pits).

You need to read about this stuff if you try to be a smart ass here. A pregnancy is a HUGE hormon change for a woman. Would you take the risk of dying and leave your children, husband and the whole family just because you think an abortion is oh-so-bad? My mother is only 45. The abortion was 4 or 5 years ago.

Go get a clue woman! There was NO chance for my mother. The only chance for her was to get an abortion. So please dont try to be so smart, when you actually arent. Dont talk about things you dont have a clue about. Thank you very much.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• lisa ann i agree it's hard. i need too like you said come to terms with that. but it just seems so senseless and stupid. i don't know if they really get the whole picture or counseling. i know someone close to me and she said they didn't with her. she almost walked out and her bf almost went in to rescue her but they didn't move and they both regretted it.
    Anonymous

• Do you understand what rare means. it means in your mother case i feel it's acceptable so why are you arguing. i'm on your side on that one. hello....m.robertson811 read my question again.
    Anonymous

• Hello!can you read the question it says young girls not your mother,Why didn't your father get himself fixed .Mrs. roberston it seems to me all youlike to do is complain and argue you know you could make a carrer out of it.Good luck with yiour anger management skills.
    Anonymous