What is going to be your kids' "big" christmas gift this year?

What is the one big gift you or Santa will be getting for your child this year?

Asked by MamaSpurg at 1:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• I am thinking for my boys they are getting a basketball goal to share. they're at the adult size goal now, so it's going to be over $200 unless I find a good sale lol. My daughter's will probably be the doll high chair to match her baby doll's crib OR she's been wanting the new Barbie Video Girl doll. I don't know about that though lol.

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• At this point nothing. $ is tight.

• A brand new guitar amp.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• A kitchen set complete with dishes and food!

Answer by randibosin at 1:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I know this sounds bad, but I have NO idea!!!! LOL

Answer by newmom28 at 1:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I don't either...which is why I asked. Maybe I could get some ideas..LOL

Comment by MamaSpurg (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I don't know about christmas, but DS birthday is 2 days after christmas and I was thinking about a swing set.

Answer by firethearson at 1:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• A Dora dollhouse and all of it's accessories. Her next big thing will be a new bedding set for her toddler bed.

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No clue. I had been thinking of a jr. golf club set for #1, but I thing money will be too tight to be able to spend the same amount for all of them. I'm starting to think, instead of a big gift, just equal stuff - pajamas for all, a game or a few books or something for the same $ for all of them...we had been thinking of a new Wii game or two, so that may be the big family gift if we can swing that on top of a few individual gifts. Have to wait and see what Black Friday sales look like too.

• For ds, I'm thinking either the pirate ship from playmobil, (just got it yesterday) or the r/c ironman. They arnt too big, but they are two things he will realy like. For dd she wants the barbie corvette(remote controlled) so that may be hers, as well as a dsi XL.

Answer by minimo77 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010