• In the Spotlight:

How are you feeling lately, Tired, rundown, drained? I am not selling anything please read.

I have to share what I have found. Have you been seeing the news or tv about this acai berry, well I always wanted to try the Monvie drink but its like 44 dollars a bottle and I can't spend that much on that so I went to Sams Club and found a subsitution. Because everyone says that this stuff gives you evergy, makes aches and pains go away, complete nutrition in a bottle I wanted to try something and they have a bottle something like it, for 19 dollars a bottle. Its called Miracle Fruits of the World The incredients are as follows....

Jenlos

Asked by Jenlos at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Health

• Pomegranate

Acai berry

Noni

Mangosteen

Blueberry

Cherry

Grape Seed

Aloe Vera

Goji Berry

Green Tea

concord grapes

Ginkgo Biloba

I am telling you I have tried this for the past couple of days and I can't even describe how much better I feel. I am feeling better then I have in months and I wanted to share with you ladies. If any of you try this message me and let me know if is helping you. by the way you only have to drink 1oz and it doesn't taste that bad kinda like taken a shot.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 3:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I found great natural vitamins that I take and they work great for me. But thank you for sharing with us. It's nice of you. I'm sure a lot of moms out there need something to boost there energy through out the day.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I would like to try it. Do you know of any other places that would carry it?
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 3:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• try the website www.Drinkables.com
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 3:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'm a sub, and a group of teachers I worked with the other day were all using it. I guess they found an off brand somewhere too (meijer I believe). A lot of them loved it and were raving about it...one of the doctors in town actually recommends it but sells an incredibly expensive brand. I would love to do that, but just to be on the safe side I'm waiting another few months til after I deliver...I must say it really does sound all natural and really good for you though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• hey thanks to saferathome for the comp.
    Yeah this stuff definitely gives me that extra boost, but to add for the diabetics which my husband is it only has 2g of sugar.
    Jenlos

Answer by Jenlos at 3:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i did a similar thing last year... food enzymes, probiotics and an anti-oxidant juice (Thai Go from Nature's Sunshine) - which is basically what your stuff is... you are soooo right... i felt like a million bucks! why did i stop?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008