Tattoos

Wanted a tattoo, but I wanted somewhere private, so i had a couple of cherries inked in just left of my clit, does anyone else have a tattoo down there and what is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OUCH!! No I don't! I didn't even think you could do that.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I thought about getting star pasties done over my nipples, but my SO didn't like the idea of never seeing real boobs again. I'm pretty glad I didn't since after nursing and my boobs going up another cup size, my pasties would look more like shooting stars...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Like, inside the labia??? Yikes!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have a heart close to that area...the reason was that ----if you did not have my heart---your not gonna get that..-----
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I've got several...but not downstairs. I have 2 on my upper back, one on my lower back, one on my ankle, one on my outside hip and one right below my pelvic bone.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 3:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No... I don't think I'd be comfortable letting someone tattoo me down there. I mean, after 3 babies... well, I just don't know what condition that half of my body is in anymore. Suppose if the idea had come to me 10 years ago I may have had something like that done... but not now.
    I have a tattoo of my daughter's footprints on my left shoulder blade. I have plans to get something done for my 2 boys but I just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    shudderette

Answer by shudderette at 3:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• oh and i have one on the back of my neck. I just keep my hair down when I don't want it visible.
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 3:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Wow! How bad did that hurt?
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It f''in killed, even with a few drinks of courge in me.
    Anonymous

• I have a tramp stamp! LOL gotta love how I met your mother. I wanted one...that if I wanted to show it I could...but if I didn't want too it would be hidden.

My sister has on her right thigh some honey bees leading to her vajayjay and she keeps the runway...so above the runway it says come find the honey with a bee right at the top of her hood.
    Anonymous