ABORTION!!

What do you think about it?? I think is sick to do that to a child and it makes me so sad to think someone can do this to a life I have a friend that cant have kids and has been trying so hard to it is so sad to watch her llok at kids and wants one so bad there are so many people out there that wants kids so bad and would take your in a heart beat if you think about abortion look on line at abortion and see what they do to the baby it is sick I would never do that to a unborn baby its just sick way to get out of you sick actions. DO YOU AGREE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• As the adoptive mother of a child conceived in rape - - why not give the child a chance at life with another family who doesn't care about her conception circumstances?? Why add more trauma onto the rape victim by having her kill another innocent victim of the crime? The babies are victims too, you know.
    Anonymous

• do a search in this "answers" section for more questions similar to what you just asked. There are so many...
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Yes, I agree...but I'm warning you, the answers you get to this question might absolutely disgust you.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Renee's right, there are already tons of questions that are similar to this. Here is one: What are your thought's on Abortions? There is a whole bunch: see here too.

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:26 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I'm pro-choice. Are you asking our political views? Pro-choice does not mean pro-abortion. I don't think there are droves of women hoping they can have an abortion someday. I'm not stalking pregnant women with pressure to terminate. I am actually 26 weeks pregnant myself on child number three. My personal life and the choices I may make are very different from what rights I will protect because I don't believe its a governments choice. This is a very sensitive topic, I have to say your post just seems like you are looking to start something. You know full well there are plenty of women here that had had abortions, believe in the right to abortion, and plenty against it. I don't see how productive rehashing this will be. You're likely not going to change anyones opinions through a few posts with lots of capital letters.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• There is only one reason that I would agree with abortion. Rape. If I was raped, there is no way that I could keep that child. Otherwise if you don't want a child and you're not smart enough to use protection, then you shouldn't kill an innocent child. That's on your hands.

Choose Life....Your Mother Did!!!
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 3:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• So it's okay to kill an "innocent child" if you're raped? Hmmmm. That's such a flawed line of thinking. I'm for a woman's right to choose, no matter what. What I do is none of your business.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand why people think they are "pro-life" if they believe there are some circumstances abortion should still be protected as a right. The true pro-life movement is the extreme - no right to abortion for any woman. The only moderate choice IS choice. If there is any situation where you could understand it being medically necessary then you should support the choice movement for trying to PROTECT that.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:29 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• The other thing I think about.. consider a woman that is the victim of rape. She's already gone through something traumatic. She's already been brutalized and left as broken and violated. Now, if the only way to get an abortion is through the courts.. she will have to "prove" her right to terminate over and over. She ends up being raped by the courts as well. She has to relive her situation, humiliation and protect herself against attacks on her character and judgment. How is this the right thing to do? I believe the choice should be in the woman's hands because she is the only one that has to live with her choices when the day is done.
    Serafyna

• " This is a very sensitive topic, I have to say your post just seems like you are looking to start something"

ditto.

Must be because Halloween is tomorrow...new topic to beat to death and all...
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 4:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008