I think i might be pregnant, im not sure tho, ive been having hot flashes, when im usually always cold, mood swings, some cramping in my lower stomach, light headachs, i am also craving foods ive never really eaten before and didnt like. Im scared to take a test and it come out negative. I thought i was prego once before and it come out negative. Im only 4 days away from when im suposed to star my period. Could me wanting to have a baby make me think that i am pregnant? I need some advice plz!!!

stepffy84

Asked by stepffy84 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Your body can play tricks on you and make you think you are pregnant. But who knows you might just be!!! :) good luck I hope you are!!!
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Wait until you miss your period and test. If you feel the results are wrong, call and ask for a blood test from your doctor..

Wanting to be pregnant can produce mental symptoms.. But the only way you will know is testing. Good luck!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• wanting a baby and fear of pregnancy can cause your body to react as though it was pregnant. but it could also be PMS or a hormonal imbalance. i would try and stay busy and keep your mind off it. and wait and see if AF comes or is late.

good luck on concieving!! hope you are if not hope it comes soon.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 2:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Cravings are probably more likely due to the fact that your about to start... Reall preto cravings usually don't start so soon. It's easy for your mind to play tricks on you when you want something so much. I'll give you the very best advice there is...... RELAX, once you relax about it it just happens;) good luck!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• *real prego cravings
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am in the same boat, so wait til AF is late, then test.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 6:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Hard to do, but wait until you are actually late. If you test too soon, you'll continue to wonder. Just a little bit longer! Good luck!
    Link1215

Answer by Link1215 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010