Girly Drinks That Taste Good!?!

My best friends birthday is coming up, and I want to get her something good.
So why not her fav drink!?!
Well I don't know it :*(
But her sis said she likes girlie drinks!
Don't we all!
But I need some ideas!
Please & Thank You!

kookiekayla

Asked by kookiekayla at 3:24 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm not a girly drink drinker, I stick with beer, but Sex on the Beach is pretty good. It's basically cranberry juice, pineapple juice, vodka, peach schnapps,
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• oops I didn't finish my thought, yeah that's basically it, you can google for the proportions.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• oh, i have tons! Georgia Peach- 1oz Peach Schnapps, top with orange juice, top with cranberry juice, build on ice
    Mind Eraser- (my fav) 2oz vodka, 2oz kahlua, 2oz tonic water- In a rocks glass pour vodka, kahlua, then the tonic water. serve with a straw.
    another way to make a Mind Eraser- 3-4 cubes of ice, 1/2 shot of kahlua, 1/2 shot of vodka, 1 shot of sprite to taste- Place ice cubes in a small narrow glass, add the kahlua, then the vodka and sprite (i also have a 3rd way to make a mind eraser if you're interested)
    Jolly Rancher (tastes just like the candy!)- 1 1/2 oz Melon Liqueur, 1/2oz blueberry schnapps, Sweet & Sour, 1/2oz Grenadine, 1 cherry- Shake melon liqueur and blueberry schnapps w/ice & strain into an old fashion glass over ice cubes. fill w/ sweet and sour, add grenadine for color and stir add cherry and serve.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• here's a better way, instead of me typing all this. just go to webtender.com. it has everything you can imagine on there, and then some!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Hey! That Jolly Rancher sounds good...I gotta try that one!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I personally love just a plain old boring pina colada frozen with a little umbrella in it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• A rum runner is soooo yummy. It has a lot in it... you would have to google for the recipe. also a toasted almond is good, but made with milk so it depends on what kind of night you want to have...lol.
    tigrangl

Answer by tigrangl at 7:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Midori sour, the absolute best girly drink ever. It is also a very cool color. It is just midori, and sweet and sour. It can be blended or on the rocks. Blended is best. Another good one (not so much girly) Hurricane. My DH grew up in Baton Rouge, LA (an hour from New Orleans) they taste so yummy too. Not sure on the mixture myself. If you look up Pat O Briens bar in N.O. Maybe they will tell you how to make one.
    Rebecca75

Answer by Rebecca75 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Cosmopolitans are the girliest drinks ever. And you can make all different kinds.
    My girly preference (kinda girly) is the gimlet- vodka and lime. Yum-o!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 9:13 PM on Oct. 30, 2008