What's your favorite thing about being married?

Mine is knowing my dh is always there and of course I LOVE the make up sex!!! hehe

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• Knowing that I'm not going through life alone. My husband is always there for me and I do all I can to return the favor.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I love that I always have someone to lean on and take care of. I love everything about being a partner with him.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 2:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Having someone to come home to,to cuddle and hug and kiss andu know! We have been married 17 years and one month. I love him.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:15 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• not having to date, no jk, its nice to have someone who "gets you" even if they don't agree they get your point
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sharing my life with someone I respect and love, growing old together is priceless.....

Answer by older at 2:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• tax breaks! just kidding!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• not constantly looking then dating then being let down, i dont usually go for one nighters and move on...if im gonna have something to do with someone then i usually go deeper then meaningless sex.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:17 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Being able to wake up next to him and smile and realize how much I love him and how much he loves me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Just knowing that I always have someone there, to share my days with, to talk to about things that are bothering me and things that make me happy and knowing that I'm never alone. And of course the amazing intimate moments!

poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Knowing that I have someone to walk through life with. That, for as long as we are together and he is alive I will always have someone to turn to and someone who will have my back and care that I am happy.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010