Anyone else HATE TTC and getting symptoms.. just to get their TOM..

We are TTC baby #2, and I will get what I think are pregnancy symptoms (tender breasts, nausea, fatigue, etc.) and I think I might, just might be pregnant.. then I get my period..

It is sooo disappointing.. someone give me some support! :-|

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I hear ya! It is so frustrating! Every month never fails :( I think our minds trick our body into displaying symptoms because we want it to work out so much haha! Try not to stress.. I know easier said than done :)
    ameliaduncan

Answer by ameliaduncan at 2:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That happened to me when we were TTC our second child. I had four months of that, and then the fifth month I didn't have nausea and any of the other symptoms and found out I was pregnant. But those four months before that were really frusterating. Try not to stress about it if you can.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 2:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I understand. I always get my hopes up too. I try to remember with my last that i didnt think I was pregnant because I did not have any symptoms at all besides I was a little grumpy which I always am before my AF arrives, but my DH thought I was so he made me take a test and it was postivie. The sad thing is that PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are sooo similar that it is misleading and get your hopes up. Just give it time and it will happen.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am going through those 'symptoms' this month and I am 'wondering' if I am pregnant as well. I have thought I was for the past 3 cycles and have been wrong too, so I totally understand your frustration. Don't give up. Keep TTC.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Hang in there! I was in your shoes not long ago. What worked for me was doing charting your temp every morning. It took me over a year to get pregnant with baby # 2 and he is now 7 months!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Don't give up, it will happen! It is VERY frustrating. Good luck to you!!
    Link1215

Answer by Link1215 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010