I'm pretty sure I know the responses.... adult content

While I find this site very helpful at times, it seems as if the responses and posts on here can help fuel paranoia in women and make them doubt their relationship. I suppose if you have a solid relationship it wouldn't, but if you feel at all insecure, whether rationally or not, then this site can further those fears.

If you were to give your man a bj and he tasted like "sex", would you automatically assume he's cheating? Based on responses on this site, I would guess that a lot of women would say it's "fishy" (ha ha, no pun intended) or flat out say that he's cheating.

What if you had sex the night before, and he just didn't shower well in the morning, and just got in and got out (of the shower), would you believe that?

Just curious...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• You know what? It is easy for some women to give advice based on sudden emotion and not realize that some women are insecure and that they are making matters worse rather than better. Your opinion is your opinion but not being in someone's shoes and not knowing the totality of what has or hasn't been going on within that relationship or the type of woman you are advising is....Let's face it - a bit irresponsible. Some women are just not strong and always look for something to be 'wrong". Some women live in the past and compare everything to what they went through before. Some women find it easy to advise someone else but secretly do not take their own advice. If you are constantly looking for problems then you are going to find problems and if you take someone's advice just as is, especially negative then that is what you wanted to hear from jump.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I wouldnt think that he is cheating on me.....thats just silly....And what the hell does sex taste like.....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I trust my husband so no, I wouldn't automatically think he was cheating.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i THINK that it can change with what he ate hours before, is he recently showered, maybe sick or getting sick, or maybe his winkie was in another woman and he did not have the descency to shower after

but i would not jump to any answer...however, if there was some issues in relationship, and break in trust in past, and the hairs on the back of my neck were standing on end...yes, i would think that right away..and hopefully i would listen to my instincts, not say anything to him and keep my senses at high alert, as to notice if truth was staring me in the face but i was looking away
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Well, I do believe that males just get in and out of the shower and do not get everything clean. That would be because that is what my boys do. LOL
    The cheating part I'm not so sure about. I do know my Hubs does not cheat so if he smelled or tasted of sex I would know it was mine.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 2:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I there are alot of women that are extremely insecure with themselves and that gets carried over into their relationships. To the point, at times, that their SO could be with them 24/7 and they'd still think somehow he was cheating.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Me.

I would assume that he didn't shower after we had sex before he left for work.. lol

Or

He's stinky from being all sweaty all day long at work.. Men's crotches sweat and smell, just like women sweat and smell..

"smelling" like sex is not something that would make me automatically think/feel that my husband was cheating.. There would most definitely have to be more going on than just that for me to even venture down that thought path.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'd like to know what sex tastes like. If it's as good as the real thing-i'll have some everyday!

I don't know why people think their so is cheating if they're away from them for 15 min. I just don't get it. Now the people that actually have reason to believe-that's a different story.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• IDK. Mine washes very well. So, using that excuse wouldn't fly. But, even though he washes well, and I watch him sometimes, he still smells like sweat sometimes. (Around his balls) He does smell differently when we have had sex versus when we haven't had it in a few days. But, you've got to have more to go on then the smell down there to base cheating on.
    Anonymous

• Thank you Shelii, I thought i was the only one that that didn't know what sex tasted like. I wouldn't think he is cheating
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010