How many of you hate your period?

How many of you hate yourperiod? I know I do, all the cramps! UGHHHH!!!! Although it helps to have your peroid to have a baby? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• I do! I'm done having kids though so I would love it if that thing would just go away.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Ugh YES...and im on it now...
    Anonymous

• Yep I hate it. That's one part of pregnancy I loved, NO PERIODS!!!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Aunt Flo is currently visiting. I dont get cramps, its just the stupid period has always sucked haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I did. Hate it.
    Had a hysterectomy and that is a "side effect", lol....
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have never been regular. When I first started it would last 2 weeks with heavy flow and horrible cramps. At about 20 I only had one every couple of months. Then when I got on the pill I didn't have one for 5 years. It was awesome. When I do have one, I most definitely hate it. So does my daughter.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 2:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• In my teens, I hated it. Crampy, messy, never when I expected it, always determining what I could/couldn't wear to school. (No light colored pants.... ever)

In my 20's, I learned to deal with it, and thankfully BC pills gave me an IDEA when to expect it. Wasn't as crampy or moody. I felt like... "Hey, I can handle about 20-30 years of this...."

Somehow in my 30's, my period has decided to return to the vengeful, agonizing, annoyingly unpredictable, wrathful mood generating whirlwind of my youth. How in the heck can PMS start 2 weeks BEFORE my period? And why NOW all of a sudden do I cramp so bad I want to curl up in a ball with a hot water bottle and HURT anyone who comes w/i 5 feet of me??
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I haven't had a period in 9 years and I will never have one again. 

sticking out tongueLOL.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I've been done having kids for over 10 years and I'm in my early 30s so I imagine I've still got another 10 or 20 years of this misery. I hate it!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I do not like them at all. I was luck for a year and nine months. I was pregn., and than breastfeed for a year. NOW IT BACK!! and it will be hanging around for along time. boo who LOL
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 28, 2010