What do you think is the scariest movie ever made?

Do you like scary or gorey?
What about it scares you?

DivaDynamite

Asked by DivaDynamite at 2:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Exorcist is the scariest movie ever made. i still can't watch it by myself. I hate that movie! To me, scary is better. The gorey stuff is just too much.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 2:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Not really gorey, but it scared the crap outta me!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think the original Halloween is the scariest. I love all kinds of horror movies, but that one really gets me.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Hostel
    Just the sheer thought of someone paying to torture and kill people!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• The only movie that ever caused me to lose sleep was Event Horizon. I didn't even think it was a particular great movie, but the eye-gouging gore in that movie caused me to be unable to take out my contact lenses without shuddering for weeks!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I honestly have not see a horror movie that would make me think this is the scariest movie of all time. I've watched horror movies since I was little and have always loved them. I would have to say the closest thing that came to being the scariest were probably the paranormal activity movies..I hate the gory horro movies, it always turns into a gore fest more than an actual scary movie.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 4:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Psycho
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Les Diaboliques
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

You stole my answer, Freela. This movie scared me so much on so many levels. I still can't bear to watch it.

KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 29, 2010