Anybody have some clever ideas for sexy texting my man? something clever and flirty?

curioschatter

Asked by curioschatter at 2:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I tell my husband I'm naked and thinking of him or I take a picture of my booty in a pair of cute panties and MMS it to him.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Here are a few ideas: take a picture of your cleavage, or if brave a boob shot. You could say, "I want you". I am getting creamy just thinking about your big di*$. All I can think about is putting your big %@#@ in my mouth. I am sitting here touching myself wishing you were here! Can't wait for you to come home so I can ride you!
    Ummm I have had a lot of fun sending sexy texts...also remind him of something you guys did. For example, when you touched me last night you drove me crazy and I want more. If he likes dirty talk you can get really detailed. I know my hubby loves the dirty talk. You could say "I want to feel your *%$& in my wet p$*#(#y.
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• BUMP
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• WOWWWW ladies.. reading pevious comments... I run out of ideas!!! haaa-haaaaaaaaaa
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Ok so u send himm a txt that reads like a "wanted ad" in the paper. This is wat mine to my DH would look like ( n yes i have used this lol) : Repair Man Needed ASAP for extensive undercarriage detail work Hours will b long & strenuous Pay by the job completion not by the minute Must have own TOOL or bring xtras Gloves, Goggles, & Safety Eq. provided Send App. 2: I<3JasonB69@MyBed.cumcumcum And yea thats a quick response back! lol or jus skip the whole msg thang n send a titty pic that always works too! Hell they dont even have to b urs if ur camera shy. Ne boobs will do. Uh my DH is sitting rite next to me nodding hiis head as i type. Lady its been Approved & tested here first lol hahahahaha!

Mz_Momm25

Answer by Mz_Momm25 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010