How do you make a book (true) open ended every chapter?

I am helping someone write a book. The theme is to keep each chapter open ended, in turn urging the reader to get a conclusion that is only upon their opinion and not all the facts. How are some methods applied to this when it's historical and I need data, but what is good to leave out, ......

We thought mostly the facts based upon documentation is good enough and then cut off right when those places are in reference to spiritual belief.

Keep in mind it's historical, don't know what to believe, or not to take as fact.
Hopefully this will make sense to someone, older perhaps.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Writing a biograhy or an autobiography is the story of someone's life- right?
    a fable or a make believe story may teach a moral - but it depends how each person sees it or what lesson they learn
    The only way( I think) to make a book chapters true for every chapter is to do strictly biography/ autobiography... but our lives are not just made up of what is true-- we all grew up w/ fairy tales and monsters under the beds-- We have to learn those truths on our own
    so our lives are our books for our children to read-- how do we treat others( SO, spouses, children, friends etc.), how we work at our Jobs at home or when we go to work, are we dependable, trustworthy, reliable, ? do we lie, cheat, steal,?
    Our lives is the book that is true in every chapter
    mocha76

Answer by mocha76 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• This is very super real and so factual. Each day each moment. We are molded up from childhood on what is read to us, on how we treat others, how we work at home together, our mistakes, our manners, our habits, cleanliness. Wow, I am starting to see it as so simple and not as a historical matter whatsoever. This is the real way it should be. (not that I didn't realize this, but it's so refreshing to have another go to that point that I really see already,) just I got caught up in some of the ways our own families or friends have so commonly caught us in their points of views. It's going to have to be a book based upon unique attributes to build each one up.
    Together --for ever for good.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010