2nd (or 3rd, 4th, et.c...) wives

Have you ever looked at your husband and though, wow I totally know why she divorced you? lol

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 3:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• *thought
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yep! And I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just that knowing his ex and her personality I can totally see why she cheated on him. I don't condone it but she is very needy and needs attention 24/7 and my dh isn't very good with the emotional stuff he doesn't know how to comfort someone and she needed comforting CONSTANTLY because she was crazy LOL
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• lol nope. my husband was never married before me.

but i can promise my ex's second wife probably did and his girlfriend last i heard will probably figure it out the moment she says "i do" because he totally changes the moment them words are said.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 3:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• did I say "was" crazy....is crazy!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, I look at my husband and say, how on EARTH did you marry that woman?? His ex is evil. They've been divorced 15 years and she is STILL making our lives hell.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• This is my husband too!

"Yep! And I don't mean that in a bad way. It's just that knowing his ex and her personality I can totally see why she cheated on him. I don't condone it but she is very needy and needs attention 24/7 and my dh isn't very good with the emotional stuff he doesn't know how to comfort someone and she needed comforting CONSTANTLY because she was crazy LOL"

It isn't that she is so crazy per se. She's just really weird. Even her grown daughters think so. Her boyfriend she left my husband for is perfect for her. He's ultra needy too.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I am a fourth wife. My husband was married briefly in his twenties to two women, one borderline with OCD and the other an angry thief. The third wife he married when he was almost 40 and had one child with her. She was the most crazy. He had a problem with wanting to be with women he thought were exciting and stimulating. Instead, they were just nuts. He then had therapy to help him figure out why he would keep choosing the same kind of woman. Then he married me in his 50's. Though he is human and not a perfect person, he is a very warm and loving guy without many faults. His wives had problems with him because of their own mental health issues and not because of anything he really did or didn't do.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Well, I totally know why my husband divorced his psycho ex she is a crazy bitch and we call her THE BITCH she cheated on him a number of times and why he stayed is beyond me and why I stay is beyond me. I just think oh My God I am sleeping with this many men now. Yuck! I can also understand why they had such a weird relationship he can be really off the wall sometimes his self. Not really sure how to describe him.

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Many Times- but, i'm with oldfashionSAHM- i bet my EX-Husband's Wife has said it Many More Times than Me! LOL:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010