I need a pregnant work out or walking or something buddy!! I have an 8 yr old, one yr old and I am 10 weeks pregnant with my third baby. I have no motivation to get out and exercise but I really need to to keep myself healthy.If I have soemone to call me and tell me to get my butt up then maybe I will get motivated, does anyone else have this problem too?

knctrnl21

Asked by knctrnl21 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• pregnant with #6 and even though i do run after 5 other kids and care for the house it's not a the same. i would actually love a work out buddy.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 3:19 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• yep, but made it 8mos without someone. now, i'm not working out, and when i was looking to, i checked craigslist daily in the strictly platonic section, only to find that the women listed there were bi or looking for a ride.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'd love to! I am hoping by your "name" that maybe you live in CT too?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 3:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Oh btw I live in Roswell Ga. so need somebody close!!!!
    knctrnl21

Comment by knctrnl21 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Cathy Smith pregnancy aerobics is fantastic! You should be able to get the video from the library.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• Ask your friends and neighbors, surely there is someone who is in teh same boat and would also like someone to be accountable to.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010