Cute Things Kids Say

We're going to the School's Fall Festival tonight,and my 5 year old asked when he got off the school bus, "Mama, are we going to the "Fall Vegetable"?
I love hearing all the cute little sayings kids have...what are some of yours?

heathermarie32

Asked by heathermarie32 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• One day during dinner my 4 yr old niece says to me "Did you know that Curious George was brought to me by viewers like you?".
    shudderette

Answer by shudderette at 3:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I used to call a 'tornado' a 'tormato' when I was a kid :D

I also have a tape recording of me reading some book about Bambi or something when I was around six or seven. I read most of it very well, but when I came to a word I didn't know, I would stop and say "I'm just not gonna say that one because it's too hard." and then I'd continue on with the next word xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When my daughter saw her new baby brother for the first time she said, "can we keep him?"
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 3:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Answered at 2:38 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 by: shudderette
    One day during dinner my 4 yr old niece says to me "Did you know that Curious George was brought to me by viewers like you?".

LOL that's too cute! my son is too young to speak sentences yet, but his favorite thing to do (which i taught him this, i did it to him all the time, so he started copying me) if he hears a noise or something, he gasps, looks at me, and says "What was that??" with this cute look on his face...everyone that's seen him do it loves it! even his doctor thinks it's cute.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 3:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my 1st grader got to fill in on my 4th graders football team two nights ago and after the game he said "mom, i really had my head in the game"....i said what does that mean? and he answered " i dont know but the coach said it"....it made me laugh
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 4:10 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son had so many I don't know which one to pick:
    Caterpillar=cadda pudder
    tummy ache= tummy egg
    Can I have that?=Can I want that?
    McDonalds= Old Mac Donalds
    He calls his baby sister baby crusher I have no idea why...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:11 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• My son (who is 2) was being really difficult to get down for a nap, so I told him he could lay with me in my bed until he fell asleep. He kept talking to me so I rolled over and put my back to him, so he got quiet, then all of a sudden he passed some of the noisiest gas ever, a few seconds later he goes... "Did you hear that!?" Like he amazed himself! LOL Just the way he said it cracked me up so bad.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When my friend was pregnant she was trying to explain to my 3yo daughter that the baby was inside her tummy- kinda like my daughter had spaghetti in her tummy. My daughters eyes go huge and she said- you mean you ate the baby?!?!?! When my son was 3 or 4 he told me that he likes to eat his buggers because they taste like mac n cheese.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Oh one more- my daughter- when her hands are full she says she has heavy hands. My middle son just came up to me the other day and told me I was the perfect kind of skinny. This past summer, my oldest son asked me why my butt was so jiggley.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• When I was little I'd make up names for things. When I was three I had a FIT because I couldn't find my hoo hoo. I was screaming for my hoo hoo. My mom said "WTH is a hoo hoo?!" I said "The thing where you go HOO HOO and bubbles come out." LOL hoo hoo was the blowing sound I heard when I blew bubbles.
    For some reason I called the bright light indicator in cars Pokey Pokey. I thought he was a little blue man that only came out at night.
    When I was 5 I ran up to my uncle and said "Uncle! Where'd you get that dinado??" He asked what it was so I pulled him in to his room and pointed to his guitar. I strummed it and said "DINADOOOO!"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:05 PM on Oct. 30, 2008