When did you pack your hospital bag??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was 39 weeks and a couple of days when I went to the doctor for my normal visit. My blood pressure was so high she told me I needed to go to the hospital that day to have the baby. So I rushed home to pack my bag as I had nothing ready up to that point. I guess I just figured I would go into labor at home and have time to pack and that it would give me something to do with myself while I waited. Little did I know...
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• 36 weeks
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I had it ready at 7 months. Good thing I did. My son was 6 weeks early. I did the same with my daughter but she was only 4 weeks early.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• With my first I packed it around 32 weeks if i can remeber. And am 27 weeks now with my second, I prob will start packing around the same time, but alot less this time. with the first I packed alot, I wont pack as much stuff this time around :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 3:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• well for me i was just to excited i packed my bag and the diaper bag when i was 6 months. i was ready lol
    ashes331

Answer by ashes331 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• with #1 after the dr told me to go to the hospital my bp was sky high, so i went home packed and ate. with #2 about 3 hours after my water broke< well started leaking> and after the laundry was done....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• The night before the day I went in to be induced.
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 10:11 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• i'm 38.5 weeks. I have her diaper bag with clothes, etc packed but my bag isent packed yet.
    LovesHerKiddos

Answer by LovesHerKiddos at 11:26 AM on Oct. 29, 2010