JUST A HONEST QUESTION.....????

Who thinks I should wait to rock the boat about "the grump" and leaving him....., or wait until after the holidays...like the big X-MAS????????????????? I have my opinion and different sides of the argument, now I would just like your imput....doesnt mean I will take it but you never know, I might.

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's better to do it now. Why make an allusion that you guys are a family during holidays? It's like a low blow to people when all of a sudden you take off the holidays.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Is your mind made up? No chance of saving the marriage? Tried counseling yet? There really is no easy or right time to do it. But if you really must, then why wait? Pull off the bandaid!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Why wait, do it know and enjoy the holidays!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• do it now , im glad you are in a position you can , do it while you can.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you can do it now then go ahead. It will be looming over you and you wont really enjoy the holiday anyway.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Do you have a plan? A place to go - or a place to send him? How many kids? How ugly will he be? Will his reaction ruin the holiday by fighting over placement? You are right - only you can decide, given the personalities involved. I cut it off in November, and the holidays were shot to hell that year - but we all survived in spite of it. What's your misery level? What's his knowledge of your calling code on the relationship? If he's clueless, he might take it hard - if he's got one foot out the door, he'll be happy as a pig in shit over it...only you can answer all the variables - but go with your heart. And I can't emphasize enough: HAVE A PLAN!!!!! (And all the support you can muster!) Good luck!
    mommyx9

Answer by mommyx9 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If you can stand it stay put, if your crazy then get the hell out.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Follow what your Heart is telling you to do! Wishing you lots of luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 1:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2010