can you see 2012 from your house?

WASHINGTON – Get ready for the big tease. Republicans positioning for a possible presidential run are, to varying degrees, courting donors, testing messages and plotting strategies. They're visiting early primary states, wooing key activists and, all the while, stirring interest as they gauge whether to launch full-fledged campaigns.

"We can see 2012 from our house," Sarah Palin quipped recently, setting off another round of will-she-or-won't-she speculation.

But even though Nov. 3 is the unofficial start of the 2012 campaign, don't expect a surge of Republicans to declare their intentions anytime soon.

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 3:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh, please let the world end if she runs.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:54 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Here's what I see from my house

And sometimes, this....

How about you? ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• LOL..this is for you grly...I wonder WHY people speculate that she will run....hmmmm....

***

Maybe she likes to play poker, and is imploring a distracting move! She certainly has YOUR attention (actually you haven't stopped paying attention to her every move for 2 1/2 years!)...then you and the other "progressive"/liberals won't notice the REAL candidates, until it's too late to smear them! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Hey sweet, I am going to go chill with my homies for a few hours.. Is that OK? If you ask anymore QUESTIONS DIRECTED at ME...(this one's for grly<-------- YOUR WORDS).. I'm gonna be gone for a few.. Are you gonna be able to handle that?? ROFL..  You just made yourself look like a complete fool.. Well Done Sweet-a-kins.. Well Done..

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:44 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• sweet, please calm down. I am sure the DNC thinks you have done a fine job of spinning lies. But the desperation is getting to be a bit much.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Is this an attempted tie-in to the Mayan prophecies?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Ohh and you can QUOTE my exact words on that one... You don't have to do your sweet-a-kins interpretive "spin' to mean anything else... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• They're visiting early primary states, wooing key activists and, all the while, stirring interest as they gauge whether to launch full-fledged campaigns.

Kind of like what Obama has been doing since he became a Senator!!! PBO started his campaign 24 months befor the election, and he has started for the 2012 run now. So, what's the dif?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

I agree with this. Instead of him attending the Senate and House hearings, to actually see how our Government runs, he was out becoming the darling of the media and Democrats. He needed to be doing the job he was elected to in the first place, so he'd know how to do the next job he got. Sadly, he didn't, and now we are all paying the price.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 5:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No.. I am arguing you putting words in someone's mouth. Definitions... We keep coming back to the dictionary with you.. What is that about??? Exact WORDS.. from Palin... That she said she PROBABLY will run... Without much doubt.. Where are the EXACT words?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010