So what do you think??

I am late on my period,this makes week three.I have been off my birth control trying to conceive for about a year no and still no luck,I took two pregnancy tests,and they came out positive...The ob/gyn gave me a urine test and the same results...With my son it took 3 MONTHS for a positive reading to appear at home and with Dr's so they basically told me to come back in another two weeks if my period still hasn't came.....Im dying with all of this suspense,I just want to know for sure if I am or not!!my period is pretty regular so to have it late like this really makes me hopeful,I have been feeling somewhat lazy and sick in the am,no puking or anything just queasy!!!So what do you think,any suggestions!!!!I dont think I can wait two more weeks........

BlakesMommy2006

Asked by BlakesMommy2006 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• woo hooI would say that you were
    Anonymous

• I'm betting you are expecting. Sounds like it to me. And if I read right, you've already had 3 positive tests. They are usually 'right on'. Good luck! You sound so very excited!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• There is virtually nothing that can give a "false" positive on a test... if you're reading the test during the right window of time and not on any medications with Human Growth hormone (HcG). Sounds like you've got a pregnancy! I hope it works out for you!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:04 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• You took 2 HPT's and they came back positive and the test at your doctors came back positive and your ob is not sure you're pregant? I'm confused.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2008