WOW

Marriage and prostitution is the same act, just at a different price and on a different road. The prostitute is just more honest about what she does.

This was an answer to a question earlier about prostitution..does anyone really feel this way besides the poster?!? I can't believe a woman would say this. It is degrading!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• SMH. It takes all kinds, I guess.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It is all about perspective. A kept housewife ......well some could see that as the same as prostitution just legalized and moralized.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• A prostitute would not do what a wife does.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• if the wife feels this way she might want to re-evaluate herself...and her marriage bc...that is definately not the way I see my marriage and i have been on both sides of the fence....and I'd much rather be married....sex is not intended for this kind of response....Jesus intended sex for the married man and women....passion, love and intimacy......the chance to get to know one another on a deeper level....
    lechnermomof4

Answer by lechnermomof4 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Marriage and prostitution has nothing to do with each other. These women are doing this for money. Some may be for different reasons, but the bottom line is money. These are nothing of the same thing.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• That are completely opposites. That's crazy anyone would think that way.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I can''t imagine thinking that way.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 4:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Sure....sleeping with ONE man for years and keeping only unto him is EXACTLY the same as sleeping with HUNDREDS of men a year and ALL marriage is about is sex. What an idiot. I am a SAHM...let me a ASSURE you that I work my @ss off and do a WHOLE lot and sex is a VERY small (but fun ;) ) part of it. Not even close to the same.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I was just having a convo with my BF about this earlier. If you are a kept housewife I would see yeah you are preforming acts for someone to support you! Yeah it's funny but yeah kind of the same in a moral and loving way
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Being a wife is more than just about the sex!
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 4:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010