Stretchmarks!!!! I dont have any at all yet, im 31 weeks along about 2days shy of 32 Weeks, Am i going to get ALOT bigger in the next couple weeks, and will i get stretch marks? :( im going to be extremely upset if i cant get back my hot bod after hes born...please help *sad mom-to-be*

sammantha21

Asked by sammantha21 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I can completely understand how you feel. I was raped and got pregnant, I was 19 years old. I didn't get stretch marks (thank god) My son is the best thing that ever happened to me but now I'm 26 and still single and I'm happy to say I have my body back...only now I have a booty and boobs! If you are going to get stretch marks its going to happen. You can try lotions or what not but its genetics. My mother never got stretch marks and I was lucky as well. Good luck momma to be get some cocoa butter and love that baby!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:33 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Wow, you are going to be a mom. Don't worry so much about your "hot bod". And genetics will decide if you do or do not get stretch marks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I never got stretch marks. But I never got my hot bod back either. Somehow, it just doesn't matter anymore.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I didn't get any until the last month.. they were red when I got them and now barely noticable.. I am with Mompam.. it just doesn't matter anymore.. I mean about the stretch marks..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I didn't have any stretch marks until 35 weeks and then I got a TON. Don't expect your old body back....you will be lucky if you bounce back but most women don't. It really doesnt bother me at all. My Husband finds me sexy still and so do I.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Use a lot of lition all over. Front and back.

Answer by louise2 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not everyone ends up with bad stretch marks. My mom had 3 kids....no stretch marks. The baby does grow the most in the last few weeks, but if you don't have any yet, you may not get any!!

Good luck, and wishing you an easy and healthy delivery....with no stretch marks.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i've had 3 kids and though i did get some while pregnant they are gone now and my youngest is 9 months. i think the reason is i only got white ones, the deep red ones are alot harder to get rid of. i used palmer's cocoa butter everytime i got out of the shower and sometimes in the evening, walked everyday and ate healthy (most of the time teehee =) ) and then after my children were born i continued walking and when i felt up to it i would run. now im at a decent weight, not as skinny as i once was but im happy in my own skin and i just continue to eat right and exercise *when i can, with 3 kids under 5 that's hard to do!* and live my life. good luck on taking your hot bod back =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If that's the way you feel about it all...maybe you should look into adoption for that poor baby.
    Anonymous

• I started getting them at 36 weeks, and then my stomach looked like a stretch mark jail cell. Lotions and stuff won't prevent them, it's a genetic thing.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010