How am I wrong?

Okay I HAD a very good friend (he was my ex, we dated for 4 years) He was there for me through thick and thin and through some of my worst times. My husband knew of our friendship and didnt care on bit. Anyways I recently moved back to my home state, where he lives. I went out to a haunted house with some old high school buddies and ran into another one of my ex's. After the haunted house we just sat outside and he talked to me and just said sorry for the way he treated me 5 years ago. (haven't sen him since) Well my so called friend I guess he was there to and saw me. Later on he messaged me calling me a slut. I asked what that was all about and he said he saw me with XXXX. I'm like so... Your point... Nothing happen he just talk to me maybe 10 minutes. Well after that I blocked him from messaging me and changed me number and didnt tell him my new number ( i was going to change it anyways before this happened) CONTINUE

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• You are right, he is wrong & your brother needs to back you up! Seeing a girl talking to a guy does not mean a thing. We are not in Saudia Arabia where they are not allowed to speak to each other in public. Give me a break. This guy doesnt sound like much of a friend. Or perhaps he wants more than friendship & is jealous. Either way, you did nothing wrong. Dont sweat it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I think you are in the right, be glad he's gone.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:08 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He isn't your husband you don't owe him an explaination. Who needs childish friends they ust bring more drama into your life and you don't need that. I wouldn't let it bother you he sounds immature.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• He found out I changed my number and blew up. Told my brother (they are good friends now) that I was a bitch and a slut. He believes I’m sleeping with that ex I saw and I don’t even talk to that ex only that one night. My brother called me annoyed telling me to call him and that I need to set things right. Why should I set things right? He was suppose to be my friend but jumped the gun and called me a slut and doesn’t believe  the truth only wants to believe what he wants .  Hell I don’t even care if I ever talk to him. Friends don’t call friends sluts.

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010