Has any one had a problem with their menstrual cycle?

i have had my cycle for three weeks now, i had this problem before and i had it checked,i was told my hormones were inbalanced and i was then put on the pill.I was on it till this March, everything was okay until the beginning of this month..i am worried and i wanted to know if any one has been through any of this before.
Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• Seeing a doctor is your best bet actually.. There some different health issues that can also have an affect on your cycle: cysts, fibroids, infection, hormone imbalance, diabetes...etc..etc..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Me.

However. I'm imbalanced due to perimenopause, and have been for a few years now..and will be for a few more years.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Me. I bled the whole month of June and nothing since. I told my Dr and he didn't even flinch - oh well.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 4:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Thanks a lot..i appreciate it..i guess i will have to wait till i see the Doctor
    kasweetie

Answer by kasweetie at 4:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010