Fun activity with teen son

My son is 15 and we don't do some of the stuff we used to do when he was little, of course. So I'd like some ideas of some fun stuff I can suggest for just the two of us. He does all the "man stuff" with his dad like hunting and fishing and building things. Not my area of expertise!

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 4:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Movies, shopping?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Cooking! To motivate him tell him that girls like guys that can cook!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:18 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Movies, Haunted House, Theme Parks... He may not be so interested in doing things with mom right now though...Having him invite a friend may help.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• all my son learn to cook with me when they where younger ask him to help with supper or ask him what he would like to do even play a game on his wii he wouls enjoy and have fun mom
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Cooking. I make my son make corn bread and other parts of the meals. He is a little older though. I would also take him out to lunch and go to the book store.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• bowling?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Why not ask him?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:47 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• My boys always like to go the mall......to go shopping for them of course, or a movie they want to see, or go eat at the mall. Bowling is a good idea too
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 3:08 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• try sports, you may not be good at it , but if you have a good relationship he will appreciate the effort. I compete with my 17 yr. old all the time.
    uglyrose

Answer by uglyrose at 12:48 AM on Oct. 30, 2010