Have any of you lovely mom's taken you kiddies to get christmas pictures done yet?

SincerelyJackiE

Asked by SincerelyJackiE at 4:16 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Holidays

• Not yet but only cause I would like to be showing(prego) for the family picture!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 4:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Nope I havent even thought about it!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not yet, we'll be waiting until at least mid November.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• not yet, and im not sure that i am doing a Christmas photo this year. not professionally anyway. see, i have 3 kids, one of which has a birthday in october, another with one the 12th of december, and another the 13th of january. im a big fan of doing the yearly pictures, so i might get a 2 year old and a 1 year old picture done of the winter birthday girls, i already had one done of my october birthday girl. so i might just put my kids in front of the tree, wearing matching cute Christmasy outfits, snap a photo and develop greeting cards at Walmart. cheaper that way =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Ooh I'm gone get some done on Nov 4th before its too late
    SincerelyJackiE

Comment by SincerelyJackiE (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I usualy do them myself once the house is decorated
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I get them done with santa in the mall, they offere packages, so I get at least a 5x7 and sometimes some wallet sized ones as well, they take a couple pics and I get to pic the pic they use, perfect! And only $10. I have done this since my dds' first christmas(tho, the first 3 christmas pics I had to sit with her and santa) and its realy neat to see them all lined up over the years.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not yet! I wanted to do one with her dog in there with her. Haven't gotten around to buying Santa hats for both of them!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 8:28 PM on Oct. 28, 2010