So i am pregnant and i wanted to know how fast did ur baby grow from birth to 6 months because i am going to be shopping for his stuff

and i dont wanna buy to much 0-3 months stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That young they grow really fast. My nine month is in her 12 months clothes and has been since about 7.5 months. So, these are lasting alot longer. Alot of her 0-3 month old clothes still have the tags on them. They don't stay little long. : (
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 3:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my son never fit in to the 0-3 months. My son will be 7 months on the 4 th and he is in 12 months clothing. they grow fas to fast.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 4:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Oh and NB clothes I wouldn't even buy those. Unless you're having a preemie. My baby wore NB clothes for maybe 2 weeks! She was only 7 ilbs 6 oz.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 4:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my 6 month old is in 12-18 month old stuff.. they grow fast!!!
    Anonymous

• well my daughter is 3 months and still fits in size 0-3...but my son was out of 0-3 before he was 3 months...so it really depends on your baby's weight and hieght when born. i wouldn't even bother with newborn stuff (just a couple of outfits and pjs if you really want to buy that) you'll probly find yourself not putting cute outfits on your baby unless you go out somewhere. i put just a onsie on my DD (did this with my son as well) if we stayed home all day, and put them in cute outfits when we left the house. (i'm a SAHM.) if you're gonna do that, then just get a few 0-3 outfits, more onsies then. same with 3-6 months. you can get over 6 months, but i wouldn't bother with it right now, you can get those later. GL and congrats
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my son was born 6lbs. 12 oz. and newborn sizes were big on him. next thing i knew he was out of 0-3 month clothing. they grow really fast. you will probably get enough newborn and 0-3 month clothing at your babyshower if you are having one. by 6 months my son was wearing 9 months clothing.

hope this helps!
    lilbabie85

Answer by lilbabie85 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• my daughter fit into new born for a LONG time after birth. And my niece grew out of new born a month after being born.. it depends on the baby. they all grow different
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• buy lots of sleepers 3-6 and 6 mths. If you have a chubby baby they will out grow the 0-3 mth stuff in like 3 wks. Buy big stuff they can always fit in big stuff you can't squeeze them into small stuff. I learned that lesson the hard way same goes for diapers don't buy to many bags of small ones!
    MommaoflittleZ

Answer by MommaoflittleZ at 4:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It depends. My baby was small and had trouble gaining weight. Now at 17 months, she still wears 9 month clothing and some 12 month stuff.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 4:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Mine didn't even wear the 0-3 month clothing. She was 8lb6oz. she never needed size 1 diapers. we used the pampers giant box from sams club (size 1-2)

she just turned 2, and is in 3T clothing. So, you can say mine grew a lot.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 30, 2008