How many accidents did your child have at first??

We recently got our son day potty trained so I thought I'd give night time training a try .... wondering how many accidents your kids had to start out... Max had peed the bed the first night and then been accident free now for almost 13 days.. this would be the first phase or stage that EVER would be "easy" so I am wondering if its a fluke or common lol!!

maxsmom11807

Asked by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• I've got no answer since we haven't moved on to nights yet, but yay Max! That is awesome!

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My son had no accidents at night when we started potty training. That was the firs thing he mastered even before we started potty training. He potty trained completely in 2 weeks.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• when john was younger i was just to tried to change other diaper so i told him would you like to have daddy underpants and he said yes he was 2yr the others took longer,but if max made it through the night way to go max ,and yes is night trained now for day time ,2thumbs up for max
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 5:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• A occasional accident for the next 6 months or so.

Answer by Bmat at 8:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I put them in pull ups for night time for about 6 months after they are fully potty trained during the day.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:23 AM on Oct. 29, 2010