Anyone Seen The Grudge?

Anyone seen it? Is it scary? What is it about? I have an idea, but I would like to be sure. I am thinking about renting it. Is it a bloodfest movie? I like horror, but I don't like bloodfests too much.

Bugbait

Asked by Bugbait at 4:48 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• It is scary. Have you seen the Ring? The theatrics and special effects are very similar and thus have lost some of their edge.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have never seen The Ring. I thought it was a Lord of the Rings movie sequel thingy mabob
    Bugbait

Comment by Bugbait (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's scary, I honestly can't remember for sure but I don't think there is much actual blood.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• It's not that scary for me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• its dumb

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I tend to be a chicken, and put off watching it for years because of it. When I finally did see it, I was hugely disappointed - to the point of asking the TV "That's it?!?"
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I own it, unfortunately. I hate it. I've heard that the original (Japanese) version is much better, but I haven't seen it yet. It's basically this presence in a house in Japan that kills people who go into the house or live there, etc. It bored me because it wasn't shocking, it wasn't scar, it wasn't gory, etc. I guess as a non-horror movie it would have been good, but as a "horror" movie, it's one of the worst I've ever seen.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:35 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I didn't find it scary at all. Weird, but not scary.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010