tmi..... has anyone ever had adult content

a period for almost two months, heavy bleeding, and huge blood clots? what should i do?

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Health

• I have and that was while I was doing the depo shot. If you're concerned you can always address it with your doctor
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i have not been on depo for years, i am not on any medication, and i dont have a doctor
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i WOULD wonder about endometreosis.. look it up and see if you have those symptoms. I have it but not to the severity but this sounds like what can happen....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Go see a doctor then. It could be something serious for all you know. Even if you dont have insurance it's better to pay the bill then find out later on it is something serious and could have done something about it if you went sooner.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i dont think it is endometreosis i looked it up and dont really have those symptoms, all mine are is some cramping, and lots of blood clots, and almost two months of bleeding.
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Mine is ONLY light cramping and some pain during sex and small amounts of pain randomly... not even pain on a scale to 2 though - very mild....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i would have bleeding on and off for a couple of months strait. I bled for 7 days..then i would be done for a week..bled again for 2 or 3 days and stop..it would be done for a few days then it would come back some more with horrible cramps following 2 or 3 more days of bleeding..and it was like that for about 3 months until i just started this pack of birth control pills. I'm pretty sure its because i was having cysts bursting and bleeding into my ovaries...try looking up corpus luteum cysts. thats what the doctor said i have. It causes irregular bleeding. Is some of the blood clots dark and bad smelling?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Ugh... I went almost 2 yrs straight off and on most the time more on then off not heavy. Go see your doctor. I finally did and was told i have PCOS went on Yazmin birth control and got lined out a bit.
    briebriesmom

Answer by briebriesmom at 5:21 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• the blood clots are very dark and big but do not smell, no that i know of.
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• i am going to go to the hospital as soon as my dh gets home, i dont have insurance and dont have a doctor and cant really afford to go to a doctor right now, i think it could be from stress maybe, i dont know, thanks ladies for all the help.
    firstimemomm603

Comment by firstimemomm603 (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Oct. 28, 2010