What is a LEGIT way of making $ from home without having to pay upfront $?

I am a SAHM and would love to earn some extra money from home. The money problem is that all the sites I have come acr0ss either want money up front or want to pay .01. So of anyone has any suggestions let me know.

THANKS

daphne07

Asked by daphne07 at 5:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• there is no such thing. Every business requires an investment.
    The only thing that you could do is offer services like babysitting or petsitting, make things to sell (but again, need an upfront investment)
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• If a site promises that you can make money just by being on their site, it's most likely a scam. I've seen several people ask that in the last couple of nights. If you want a legitimate job from home, why not check in with a local call center in your area? We have a large call center here in my town that hires for Sprint. You can work at home or at the office. I also know that Convergys does the same thing. There are plenty out there, but you have to apply to them just like a regular job. If anyone tells you to go to a site to make money, it's probably because they are trying to sell you an eBook. What I do with my Blog is find jobs are out there and post that on my Blog. I also have ideas which are of my own creativity such as starting an answering service. You can check that out at: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have my own business w/ Gold Canyon Candles. Yes I had to pay up front $24.99 +$10.00 s&h. But I got that all back in just 30 days and received an additional $25.00 in FREE product of my choice! You can do this too! Msg me if you would like more info!

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; I also handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clie

Answer by rkoloms at 5:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have a home based travel/shopping business in which I can give away free E-Commerce web sites, You get to set up a free site of your own. You get to name if whatever you like. When customers shop they earn cash back and you earn a commission. If they book travel you earn a commission. This is absolutely free. Send me a message if you would like the link. Thanks.
    jforeman12

Answer by jforeman12 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I make extra money working with a couple sites online you can view them HERE.  I love all these people that say its not possible just because they havent been fortunate enough to find them. My favorite site is Fusion Cash   I have been doing surveys and free offers with them for over a year now and never have I had any problems getting paid.  Don't believe the people that tell you all these sites are scams...alot of them are free.   The best thing I enjoy with Fusion cash is they have a great community on their forums and the staff put alot of effort into offering their members additional ways to make cash with promotions and contests. Join Here

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• If you need extra money check out our blog:-) Goodluck on your search!:-)

Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• I work for LaBella Gift Baskets and love it. The 7 day jump start program is only $1.97 right now. Please check out my profile and PM me with questions.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:17 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Do you want to do freelance writing? PM me if you're interested and I'll fill you in on the details.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:21 PM on Oct. 29, 2010