Tell me about your digital camera

I have a Canon power shot SD630. I love it because it's small, but it's so small that I dropped it and the screen is shattered.. Sooo, I am in the market for a new digital camera. I LOVE taking pictures, but don't really have the time to figure out how to work a camera either.. So tell me what kind of digital camera you have and why you like t or dislike it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Kodak EasyShare 12mp 5x zoom. Takes pretty pix, but I hate changing batteries so often!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Kodak EasyShare Z730, makes great pictures. No battery changing anymore. It has this Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery :)

Easy to handle this camera. Have it since almost 3years, dropped it like a billion times and its still working perfect, not shattered screen or anything :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• umm, I never thought about those.. Do you know how good the warranty is?
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 6:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I doubt I'm much help. I have a Canon Digital Rebel XTi. It's like a $800 camera (with the extra lense). It's a digital SLR camera which means it operates like a traditional film 35mm camera (no lag time between shots or while saving to the memory card). I love it. It was a birthday gift from my dad last year. Best birthday present I have ever gotten, lol. I doubt it's what you are looking for, though. It has a major high learning curve. I still don't know how to work the functions (I need to take a photography class).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:03 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I have a Sony Cyber Shot DSC H7. Very easy to use. I have taken several thousnd pictures with it and many videos also. I just love it.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 10:01 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Look at the Olympus Stylus 8.0mp waterproof, snowproof, shock-resistant camera. Its really great! My friend has one and now I'm registered for one. She did try it in a kiddie pool to see if it was really waterproof, and it is, down to 5ft. She also dropped it from a height of 6ft and it doesn't have a scratch. Easy to figure out, small in size, cute colors, only downside is that it has teensy-tiny buttons. I think it's like, $200 at Best Buy. Olympus is a good, quality brand too.
    LunaB

Answer by LunaB at 4:38 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I have a fujifilm camera fine pix 4700.Guess what I found it at a pawn shop.I t cost me a hundred dollars.I went online to see how much they cost new and it was $700.00 dollars and online used $250.00.I love it becuase you can also use it as a video camera .
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2008