Tx moms, Perry or White? why?

rfurlongg

Asked by rfurlongg at 5:29 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My only problem with Perry is I do not agree on giving my 6th grade DD a mandatory shot
    Anonymous

• Neither, I voted early and for Andy Barron. I like his stand on the issues. I had to write in his name, but, I was not about to vote for either of the other candidates. If you have not already voted, check him out, you may like him, too.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 5:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I'm voting for Kathie Glass.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Neither I wish Kay Baily Hutchins hung around for the count..
    janettee

Answer by janettee at 5:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Perry.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:09 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Anon, I think he backed off of the Gardasil thing. There was a huge backlash about that.

Haven't made up my mind yet, but definitely not White. I don't like how he has handled Houston so IMO, giving him a larger stage would be a mistake.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:32 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My mom and my sister are voting for Perry they both like his stand on issues better then White's.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:24 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• DH and I have already early voted,and we voted Governor Perry. We live close enough to Houston, that we just couldn't in good conscience vote Bill White.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 9:30 AM on Oct. 29, 2010

• "Neither, I voted early and for Andy Barron. I like his stand on the issues. I had to write in his name, but, I was not about to vote for either of the other candidates. If you have not already voted, check him out, you may like him, too"

Oh my gosh!! I'm so glad you posted this. I am voting tonight and I think I'll write his name in also. I've never done that. Is it obvious how to do that on the ballot? Sorry about my ignorace on the subject.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 12:31 PM on Oct. 29, 2010