Explain to me about this credit stuff....

I have been on here for about 3 years, but I was gone for a long time, and when I came back, all of a sudden we had bumps, credits, voting up, blah blah blah. Now unless there's money involved somehow, I really don't think I care. So yeah, is there money involved? If not, why bother with it ?

Anouck

Asked by Anouck at 5:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Nope..No money involved...

I think that this "Credit" system was started in order to get the Answers section more active. Before it started, the Answers section wasn't as "hopping" as it is now, and there weren't as many active in the Answers section either. Or at least it seemed less active to me.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:39 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes, I've definitely noticed the answers section is a lot more active now, and that's a good thing, up to a point.... A lot of these questions now seem to be JUST to reach a quota, which I actually find a little irritating. Oh well, not that big a deal to just skip those, I guess.
    Anouck

Comment by Anouck (original poster) at 5:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No money, it is really mostly for fun.
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 5:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• No, money, unfortunately. CM made the changes so we have to work our way up to priveledges like answering anon.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 29, 2010