list a classic funny and to the point answer you have seen lately adult content

i like the comment, something like this...

sometimes the grass is greener on the other side,because it
turns out to be the septic field

LOVE IT!

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:37 PM on Oct. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Saw this the other day and I absolutely LOVE it!

Religion is like a penis. It is fine to have one. It is fine to be proud of it. But please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around.....and please don't shove it down peoples throats.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:52 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Not sure if this fits this, but my oldest DD rolled her eyes at my DS and told him that *That is the oldest joke in the book Gabe, sheesh* and he snapped back *OH really, well then why don't you tell me the NEWEST joke in the book then??* ROFLMAO I spit out my tea at that one! She didn't know what to say! Yay to Gabe, he made my teenager speachless....
    2jsplus3

Answer by 2jsplus3 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• My 10 year old son decided to do his corrections at School not to mention the Teacher wanted his parent to sign so my son said "mom why do I have to let you sign this I did all the corrections my answer was" Maybe because there isa fat 69 on it lol"
    janettee

Answer by janettee at 5:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• m-avi, I saw that one the other day too. I liked it so much I sent it to a friend.

My 12 year old walked in the other day with his brother piggy-back and clinging to him tightly. "Mother, would you kindly remove this LEECH you gave birth to?" His brother indignantly screeched about not being a leech. On hearing it, the older one said, "Yeah, that's why you've been sucking the LIFE out of me and mom since you were born!"
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:04 PM on Oct. 28, 2010